Gone are the days where the air was fresh to breathe and the water was pure to drink. Most cities are polluted or are on the verge of reaching that state. However, it is important that you take some time out of your busy schedule and go someplace to breathe in some fresh air. If you are wondering why then read on to know how breathing in fresh air is good for you in all ways.
- Fresh air is very much essential for the proper functioning of your body. Polluted air will harm your lungs and lower its capacity leading to many lung-related diseases such as breathing problems, lung cancer, etc. However, fresh air will increase your lung capacity and help you stay healthier.
- It is also known to improve the overall functioning of your body including a better digestive system, improved heart rate, better brain functioning, and improved blood pressure, all of which is essential to stay healthy.
- Nature has its own way to keep you fit and one way of enhancing your immune system is to breathe in fresh air once in a while, if possible always.
- Fresh air helps you to clear your mind and to get rid of all polluted thoughts. This is important if you need to stay focused and plan.
- Breathing in the fresh air also helps you to relax, stay calm, and be more energetic, which is very much needed in our current hectic lifestyle.
- All in all, inhaling fresh air will keep you happy because the more oxygen you take in, more is the amount of serotonin – the happy-go hormone is released.
For more health-related tips and activities, refer to dreamguides. It is important that you live healthily but at the same time enjoy what nature has bestowed upon you to the fullest and we help you achieve this.